Marriott has relaunched the 40,000 bonus points offer for Homes & Villas stays between May 15 – September 9, 2023, that they run earlier this month (read more here, here, here, and here), but with adjusted terms and conditions.
Marriott Bonvoy members can earn the 40,000 bonus for each Homes & Villas stay that is four nights or longer AND with a minimum spend of $1,500 booked May 15 – 19.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Homes & Villas Base Earnings (before the 40,000 points bonus):
- Member: 5 points per USD = 10 points per USD
- Silver: 5 points per USD + 10% bonus (base points) = 5.5 points per USD
- Gold: 5 points per USD + 25% bonus (base points) = 6.25 points per USD
- Platinum: 5 per USD + 50% bonus (base points) = 7.5 points per USD
- Titanium: 5 per USD + 75% bonus (base points) = 8.75 points per USD
- Ambassador: 5 per USD + 75% bonus (base points) = 8.75 points per USD
Eligible members receive additional points as Elite Welcome Gift:
- Ambassador Elite, Titanium Elite, Platinum Elite: 1000 points
- Gold Elite: 500 points
Previous 40,000 Bonus Points Promotion:
Marriott Bonvoy messed up the previous offer and changed its T&Cs twice or thrice during the early morning hours, trying to stop the bleeding of points (there was no minimum spend or payment currency requirement first, as we covered).
The T&Cs of this “new” offer make more sense for Marriott, as the minimum spend of $1,500 is clearly spelled out.
You have to keep in mind that these 40,000 bonus points are worth $200 to $300.
Terms and conditions of this offer:
Earn 40,000 Bonus Points
from May 15 – May 19, 2023
- A “stay” is defined as four (4) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property, regardless of check-in and check-out activity.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 40,000 bonus points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between May 15, 2023 (12:01 AM EST) – May 19, 2023 (11:59 PM EST) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy website (“HVMB Platform”). Stays of four (4) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning May 15, 2023, up to and including nights stayed on or before September 9, 2023.
- A minimum spend for the stay is $1,500 USD (or foreign currency equivalent)
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMB Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMB Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMB Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where Points are redeemed for a portion of, or the entire stay are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21–42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- No points are awarded for cancellation or no-show
- All Marriott Bonvoy Program Rules apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information.